Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Walgreens Run Today


I just had to go to Walgreens today!! They have their Revlon makeup BOGO Free so here is the deal I did:
2 Revlon Age Defying Concealers $10.49 each(who would be crazy enough to pay this regularly?)
4 Scotch Bubble Mailers $.39 each on sale(needed to buy to be able to sent some cd's to family!)
1 Bag of Flamin Cheetos $.99 (b/c they looked good and I really like them. I know, I know don't go shopping when you're hungry!)
USED
- $3 off Wags Revlon Age Defying Makeup Jan. Savings Booklet(Takes $3 off per item= $6)
- (2) $2 off Revlon Color Manufacturer coupon
- FREE Revlon Age Defying Concealer Deal ($10.49)
Total OOP: $3.43+ $.77 tax= $4.20
Saved $10 in just coupons ($24.49 total saved)

So did any one else do this deal??? By the way the Revlon Lip Gloss is not included in the BOGO, like I previously thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment