Monday, January 4, 2010

My Celebrity CVS Story

So here is the story you all have been waiting for.......
 I went to CVS like normal to do my shopping with my coupon binder in hand. I had a few transactions to do this week so I would do one and then let another person or two go, then rinse and repeat! While I was doing this I noticed a lady watching me in admiration. She looked at me and said "Wow, you are so organized! That is just amazing what you are doing. So how much have you saved and is it worth it?" Me: " Umm, I don't know what I've saved thus far (then I quickly looked at my sheet to get a est. number and told her) and yes it is worth it." Her:" I have heard about women like you that shop with their coupons but I've never seen one in real life before! It's like seeing a celebrity!" Me: Smiling and laughing at her amazement of me!  Her:  "My husband loves this kind of stuff! I will have to tell him about it when I get home!" Her College Aged Son: "You've just made her day! She will be talking about this for awhile." Me: Still just laughing and enjoying my celebrity status for a moment!

So how have people responded to you and your steals? Are you organized or still just trying to get it together?

No comments:

Post a Comment