Friday, January 15, 2010

My NEW SUPER CUTE Rainboots!!!


Ok, so I know this has absolutely nothing to do with couponing, weekly Steals or Freebies. But I just had to show you my new super cute rainboots that just arrived!! My folks bought me some rainboots for Christmas and they were to big. So I took them back to Target, but I couldn't find any in my size that I like to exchange them for so they put the money on a gift card for me. I went to Target.com and look for some more..........VIOLA!!! I found that they had my size back in stock in these super cute retro birdie rainboots! Uhhhh, I'm in love! My sister loved these too and is going to be super jealous! (but she can borrow them.....IF and only IF I can borrow her brown Blowfish boots!!)
Anyways, bring on the RAIN! I'm ready now!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment