Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Perform Better Offer


I just got email about this offer! I have the foam roller plus(advertised below for $29.95 on sale- I think I paid $40-50ish, so it is on sale for a good deal!) for sore muscles from this company and I love it! It has served me and hubby well in rubbing out a muscle. Check them out if you are interested in some home exercise equipment as it seems they have some deals going on! :-)

Web Only Specials

Sale Ends January 31, 2010 or
while supplies last.

This month's online sale items include:


Speed & Agility

The Cat
Balance & Stabilization

Posture Ball

Medicine Balls

Swing Core Trainer Medicine Balls




Bands & Tubing

Lifeline Professional Exercise Tubing With Handles

Books & DVD's

Bootcamp Dynomite DVDs
Training
Equipment

Stackable Steps



No comments:

Post a Comment