Monday, January 11, 2010

Power Shopping!


I'm sure many of you noticed the cool article on the front page of the newspaper this morning, Power Shopping. It was all about couponing and how much money it can save you. How neat is that?! Never mind the myriad of crises going on overseas, the NBA playoffs or anything else- let's put couponing on the front page! I might sound like I'm being sarcastic, and yeah, I am a little bit but I still think it's cool. Saving money has all of a sudden gotten very popular. Utah in particular is enamoured by the idea- 4% of shoppers in Utah use coupons, which puts us as one of the nation's leaders!

I encourage you to read the full article here. It goes over different methods of couponing, and, take away what you want, but I think the big message here is that it doesn't really matter how you do it, just using even a few coupons combined with a sale each month will save you a lot of money! Find your own method- try different things out and see what works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment