Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kraft First Taste Members: FREE Oreo Cakesters!




Have you signed up to be a Kraft First Taste member yet? If not, I would highly recommend doing so! Kraft First Taste members are the first to find out about new products that have hit the market. Not only that, but they may send you FREE product coupons and extra ones to pass out to friends and family. You can also login to your account on a regular basis and check to see of they’ve added new high value printable coupons. I’ve printed lots of great coupons from their site!
…AND currently, you may be able to score a coupon for a FREE package of Double Stuf Oreo Cakesters (up to a $3.29 value). Just login to your account and click under “My Latest Activities“ to see if you’re offered this freebie.

(Thanks, MojoSavings!)


I emailed this offer to some of ya'll that I could remember your emails off the top of my head, but if you didn't get this from me then here's your chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment