Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My New Mary Kay Business Start Up Goals...

 
Limited Edition  Romantic Petals Gift Set
(Valentine's Day Gift Idea)


Let's Get Started!
  • Complete the Satin Hands Challenge shown on the next page. Which is to simply share the Satin Hands Pampering Set samplers included in my starter kit with 10 people.
  • Book 10 Classes or 30 Facials to be held in the next 30 days.
  • Complete the above goal(required sales and facials done) in my 1st 30 days.
  • Hold 3 practice interviews with my director within my 1st 30 days.
  • Bring 5 guests to any MK event during my 1st 30 days.
  • Add my 1st Qualified Team Member in my 1st 30 days.
  • Submit my Star Consultant Order within my first 30 days(which is a minimum of $600 or maybe it is the $1,800 package- I'm not 100% sure right now!)
All the other requirements for prizes, etc. are up to me completely! I can't wait to share the Mary Kay products with all my friends and family!
Visit my site at www.marykay.com/kpilcher
My Mary Kay email is kpilcher@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment