Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sample Me Saturday( a day late....sorry!!)

I know ya'll were all waiting with baited breath to see what I received in my mailbox this week. So I'm sorry that I kept you waiting! It has been a full weekend! Lots to do and little time to do it in!!
Here's what graced my mailbox this week:
 
 My caron.com yarn, Dannonomics Rebate coupons, my Free Secret Clinical deodrant Rebate coupon!!
  
March All You Mag.(not a sample but I wanted to show you cause I was so excited- it has some great articles and boy did it come early)
Tena pads and coupons(gave to my grandma)
2 Rebate checks- Santa Buddies/Butterball and Kernel Seasonings/Up
  
 2 Rebate checks- SCJohnson(3rd & final one), and Baby Brie Rebate
Kroger coupons both store coupons and manufacturers
Save A Lot Manufacturer coupon
Congra Coupon/Recipe book
  
My Free Oreos for the Mannings Winning through Facebook Giveaway!! Wohoo! (I think I just missed these going BOGO last week, didn't I?)

What graced your mailbox this week?? Did you find some that maybe I missed?? Tell me, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment