Monday, December 28, 2009

CVS Goodies today


I did add a few unexpected items to the cart, but hey I got some good deals! Ok, well everything but the Ivory was an unplanned buy! Heee hee! :-)
My Steals:
1 Cheeze-It small box $1 (the boys wanted some crackers)
2 Mini Jar candles Holiday Scent Christmas 50% clearance $.75 each
1 Large Holiday Candle $3.99
1 York Peppermint candy Christmas 50% clearance $1.75(one of my favorite candies, so I couldn't pass up the good price)
2 Ivory 3pk soaps $.99 on sale this week - 2 $1 off coupons(2nd one had to be adjusted to $.98 since they were only $.99, CVS does this often as well as Target usually)= FREE
-$5 ECB
Total OOP: $3.78
Saved $16.61
Received $3 off $15 CVS Brand Coupon when I scanned my CVS card at the Red Kiosk! So don't forget to scan your card as they can produce some great coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment