Monday, December 28, 2009

Target Freebies and Great Steals!!


I have always tried to follow the rule of couponers: Pick your cashier wisely!! It worked for me quite nicely this time. My young male cashier had to push through many of my coupons that resulted in me getting trial size products for free! I guess Target doesn't take coupons that make trial size products free even though my coupons said ANY size product and did not say that they excluded trial size products. Anyways, here is what I got at Target today even admist the Christmas return and sale shopping crowds.
1 New wallet $9.99 ( I think I will have to return it b/c I don't think it will work for what I need)
2 All 2X trial size detergent $1.02 ea -$2 coupon= $.04
1 Tide one load detergent $.97- $1 off any size Tide= FREE($.03 MM)
1 Twixels Holiday Candy Christmas clearance $2.12(just b/c they looked good to try)
1 Premium M&M's  candy $1.49 clearance- $1 Target coupon- $1 Manufacturer coupon= $.51MM!!
1 Mott's Apple Juice Marked down price of $1.79- $1 off coupon=$.79
1 Glad Force Flex Trash Bags Marked down price $5.99- $1 Target coupon- $1 Man. coupon= $3.99
1 Rolaids 3 roll package $1.32- $1 coupon= $.32
Total: $16.94(most of this amt was the wallet)
I used $10.34 gift card I had from returning stuff
Total OOP: $6.60
Saved: $12.25
So did you hit up Target for any after Christmas STEALS?

No comments:

Post a Comment