Saturday, December 12, 2009

Look in your Savvy Shopper packet!!!!!

There is a great coupon just stuck in there that I am sure alot of people are over looking! I found a $1.50 off any one Axe Skin Shower Gel manufacturer coupon that doesn't expire until 2/15/10!! This is the shower gel my hubby uses, so I was super excited!!! I use to just throw these mail outs away, but now.... I am always looking through them. Thus far they have had $10 off haircut coupons(3 times) for the place I get my hair cut at and coupons for the boys haircuts and now this Axe coupon! This mail out comes in a blue envelope and usually is mostly filled with advertisements and coupons for services like carpet cleaning or alarm systems, etc. But just maybe you might find a hidden goodie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment