Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Exciting Deals today

We went out today to run a few errands. We stopped at Target to exchange some wrong sized underwear for my newly potty trained Peanut, then to Lisa's Hallmark to use a $5 off a $5 purchase or more coupon that I think came in the mail. We then went clothing shopping for our boys and boy did we get some good deals!!! Khols had a coupon out for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more, so my plan was to go in and find something(s) around $10 for the boys and walk out paying almost nothing. And that's exactly what I did!!! But it turned out even better than expected! I thought we could just get the 2 shirts that were on sale 2 for $12 then apply the $10 gift coupon and pay $2 for 2 shirts. Sounded good to me! But when we got up to the register the shirts rang up for $2.40 each....they were on clearance! What.......WOHOO! So we went back to find a few more because you had to spend $10 to use the coupon. We waited back in line and when we got to the register the two shirts that had previously rang up $2.40 were now ringing up $6 each. What???? So we told the cashier and she was awesome.....she rang up each and every shirt for the low low price of $2.40, even the ones that we had just picked up that hadn't previously rang up for that price!!!!! WOHOOO! I was ecstatic! Then we used our $10 gift card, plus she gave us the 15% Friends and Family discount!! So we ended walking out with 5 shirts for $1.80!!! I had a grin on my face from ear to ear and I felt like skipping to the car! Lastly we went to Gymboree because I had a 15% off your entire purchase coupon that came in one of the recent inserts from the paper. So we went looking for what we could get for really inexpensive since the boys need clothes! Well we did pretty good if I do say so myself! Gymboree is having a store wide 25% off discount sale. Great huh? Well it just gets better!!! They also have a few racks with stuff that is marked up to 50% off. Now remember, I said the 25% off was store wide, which included the already 50% off clothes, plus my coupon for 15% my entire purchase! Now were are talking! We walked out with 8 items for $54.02 plus I signed up for the rewards card which cost nothing and earned $25 off my next purchase of $50 or more that I can use at the end of January!!! Sweet!


Gymboree on top and Khols on bottom(you can click on the pics to see them larger if you want)


So deal breakdown of what we ended up with for the boys- 5 shirts from Khols for $1.80 normally all at $12 -$14 each, and from Gymboree- a fleece pullover regularly $28.75($10.20 on sale), 3 shirts- 2 at $16.75 regular($4.45 each) and 1 at $19.75 reg. ($7.00), 3 pairs of pants- 2 at $28.75 reg($7.00 each), 1 at $26.75 reg ($9.55) , and a pair of socks $3.25 reg.($1.31)! Good deals to be had out there if you look! The coupon for the 15% off Gymboree is valid until 12/24 if you got one(my reciept shows that it was in the Tide Flyer- so look in your past inserts for a Tide flyer with the Gymboree coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment