Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coupon Booklets to be on the lookout for in your Publix


The above picture is how the Bayer coupon booklet look-they were a bit hard for me to find in my store. They were by the Pharmacy, but in a holder behind a sign near the 'drop off' prescriptions area. They are an fold out accordian gathering of coupons and not really a "coupon booklet" of sorts.
Hope this helps you find them!

This is the Kimberly Clark/Unilever coupon booklet! I think I made a post about this already, but it never hurts to cover it again. This was in the turn-thingy in the entrance where the ads and yellow flyers are displayed(the same area as the carts). I grabbed 4 of these....I left some for others!! There were enough for me to take 4! :)



I also found a display of Boost drink coupons on the counter of the pharmacy at the 'drop off' end! I only took 1! $2.00 off any Boost multipack nutritional drink Exp 12/31/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment