Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FREE Dr. Pepper At Arby’s

drpepp 300x101 FREE Dr. Pepper At Arbys

GO HERE to grab a printable coupon for a FREE Dr. Pepper with any sandwich purchase at Arby’s. While there, go ahead and register to try and win tickets for the Country Music Awards. They are givin’ away 10 pairs of tickets.

I haven't done this as I am a bit leery of restaurant internet coupons. I was sent some by someone and they were fraudulent. So I couldn't use them and I was embarrassed for having them. I think this one is legit b/c of the fact that if you click on the locator it takes you to Arby's site. But it could be one someone got in their email and is forwarding on. So just be prepared if you do try and use it, to still have to pay! I did however sign up for the Arby's Extra club(which may be where this coupon came from)! So I would suggest you do the same- sign up that is!!! Maybe they will send you this coupon-legitimately!

No comments:

Post a Comment