Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rite Aid: FREE Dawn Hand Renewal w/ Olay!


Posted by Collin over at Hip2Save-

According to reader, Mary, Rite Aid has the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay on sale for just $0.99 this week! If you have the Home Made Simple coupon booklet on hand, you can snag this for FREE with the $1/1 coupon found inside! If you don’t have the Home Made Simple coupon booklet, you can still snag dawn for just $0.49 by using the $0.50/1 coupon from the 12/27PG!


Posted by me(Krischa)
I have been wanting to try this dish soap(the hand renewal) since I saw it in an ad. Yes, it being pretty and a new twist on an old product alone made me want to try it. But I have already made my run to Rite Aid and seeing as the most "convenient" one for me to go to is all the wasy over on Five Forks Trickum when I make a run to Target or the Publix over there. I won't be making a run just for this! So if you score some fresh dish soap with this steal, enjoy and think of me wanting to use it when you are washing dishes! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment