Monday, January 25, 2010

Kroger Steals 1/25


WOW! Kroger has some good stuff on sale if you can combine their Buy 10 participating items, Get $5 with your best coupons!!! I needed bread and sliced cheese but I did put together 1 buy 10 get $5 deal and then I found enough items to put together another deal! I think I did really well considering I bought what we will eat and enjoy instead of just looking completely at what the store would pay me to take home(like Jill Cataldo). Although I do shop that way most of the time, today was a case in which I wanted to walk out with the cheapest of the products that I needed and enjoy! So here is how I did:
Kroger Wheat Bread $1
3 Rotel $.49 each w/10 deal(FREE after my coupons)
2 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers $.88 w/10 deal
2 Oscar Myers Chicken lunchmeat $2.99 each w/10 deal ($4.98/2 after coupon)
1 Quaker Rice Cakes $.49 w/ 10 deal( FREE + $.26 MM)
4 Propel Water $.49 each w/ 10 deal ($.98/4 w/ coupon)
1 Quaker Oatmeal $1.88($.88 after coupon)
2 Quaker Chewy Granola bars $1.49 each w/10 deal ($1.98/2 after coupon)
2 Finish Gel Pacs detergent $2.99 each w/10 deal ($.98/2 after coupon)
1 Post Raisin Bran Cereal $1.99 w/10 deal (FREE after coupon)
1 Tropicana 50 Orange Juice $2.39 w/ 10 deal ($1.39 after coupon)
1 Kroger brand sliced cheese $1.88
1 Axe Shower gel $2.50 w/ 10 deal ($.50 after coupon and Kroger e-coupon)
1 Nestle Toll House Ref. Cookie dough $2.49 w/10 deal ($.94 after coupon and cellfire e-coupon)
Total OOP: $17.33
Total Saved: $42.83!!!
Fuel Points Earned:45
Can you believe if I didn't buy any of these things on sale, or with coupons I would have paid $60.16!!! No way would I ever pay that much for these purchases again!!
NOTE: You can do more than one of the buy 10 Get $5 deals! I did 2 of them(so I bought 20 items and got $10 off!)

Side Note- I don't ever calculate the E coupons into my oop expected amount so that if they don't work I'm not thrown for a loop! I like to just keep them as a surprise extra bonus savings!! I use to factor them in but now I save so much anyways that I like seeing them and being surprised about them(like the extra Axe Kroger ecoupon that worked on this transaction!!)

Oh and also check your Krogers cart clearance! Here are a few deals I found(but decided to pass up on, but you may want)-

Gillette Fusion Razor $4.69-$2 p&g coupon=$4.69(my hubby has like 4 of these, so I will wait. plus I didn't have room for it in this weeks grocery budget!)
Bayer Quick Realeas Crystals $3.25( I think there is a coupon out there for these but it might be a printable and since I am cutting down on printables I didn't have it)
Benevia $2.50
SO CHECK THE CARTS!!! I've found some great stuff for really cheap and then pair it with a coupon :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment