Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Once again.....

I must insist that you sign up for General Mills Pssst Club! Look what I just got in the mail today!!!

Ok, so they didn't send me the sample of Dog treats. But I had planned on posting this with my weekly Sample Me Mondays post! I just couldn't wait to tell you all about my excitement for this mail!! They sent me.... 10 $1.25 off Yoplait Smoothie Coupons and 1 FREE any flavor Yoplait Smoothie!!! WOHOOO! I have so been waiting to try this smoothie stuff!! I LOVE SMOOTHIES!! They are such a great in-between-meal snack to keep you on track! I will post this pic. again with my Sample Me Mondays so don't think I got these twice, as I will tell you then about the Dog Treats! Oh, and the letter that came with the Yoplait coupons says to "Pass the word and divvy up the coupons with your friends, so they, too, can make frozen smoothies at home."........Hmmmm, I wonder if I have any friends that would like me to share these with them???

No comments:

Post a Comment