Thursday, January 7, 2010

Promoting for a friend.....


The photo above is off her website(not an actual depiction of the event)!

Event: Rake and Run
What: Club/Group Meeting
Start Time: Saturday, January 23 at 9:30am
End Time: Saturday, January 23 at 12:00pm
Where: The plaza on the corner of Little Mill and Buford Dam road in Sugar Hill

I have an amazing friend named Janelle who has started an organization all about girls and equipping them to succeed! She has done an awesome job thus far and I just can't wait to see where she goes from here! So if you can join us in support of this organization, let me know and maybe we can carpool or I can look for you. I plan on being there in full force to support. Check out her website HERE to find out more about her and what she is doing to make girls more confident and better equipped to take on the world. Oh and by the way, she also goes to my church 12Stone, so that makes her even cooler!! Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment