Monday, February 1, 2010

My Steals Yesterday......all in one nicely condensed post!

PUBLIX
 
2 Double Newspapers $4.72
2 Kraft Barbeque Sauce $1.54
2 Gatorade G2 FREE after coupon
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing $.73 after coupon
2 YoPlus Yogurts $.25 after coupons
1 Tyson Entrees $.75 after coupons
1 Cottonelle toilet paper $4.74 after coupons
2 Craisins $1.15/ 1 the other FREE with coupon
Dozen large eggs $1.49
Total Spent: $16.31
Total Saved: $24.70($10.89 just in coupons)


CVS
  
Did 3 transactions but only took 1 picture to save time!
I am just going to highlight my best deals -
FREE products:  the 4 PertPlus shampoo+conditioner, the 4 Head & Shoulders shampoo+ conditioner and the 4 Herbal Essence Shampoos and conditioner!! Clearanced at 75% plus I used coupons that were expiring yesterday for the Herbal Essence and the Head & Shoulders, the Pert Plus coupon is a newer one.
A &H 2 in 1 Fabric Softner $2.69/2($1.35 each!!)
Dove Men's Body Wash FREE + $1.25 MM after coupon and ECB's
Bioluxe Conditioner and 1 Shampoo(not picture b/c I forgot to get it so I had to go back later and pick it up at the store since they were BOGO) Both will be FREE after mail in rebate b/c they send you a visa with $9.99 on it- the cost of one!
Total Spent: $27.50
Total Saved: $135.11
ECB's Left over for next week : $12 ECB's
So really if you apply the MIR and ECB's earned I will have only spent $5.51 for all the stuff above!! SWEET!

Close Up picture of all the FREE shampoos I got at CVS! 12 of them FREE!!! SCORE!
  


KROGER
  
I did 2 of the Buy 10 get $5 deals in this transaction!
My best deals were:
Solo cups and plates for $.98/2
1 Rotel FREE
SoBe water $.98/3
Cascadian Farms Granola FREE + MM (clearanced for $1.49 and I had coupon for $2 off!)
Ritz Crackers $1.98/2 (which basically works out to BOGO free at the special prices)
Total Spent: $22.81
Total Saved: $45.80
Fuel Points Earned: 51

Walgreens
  
I did 3 transactions but again only 1 picture(to time consuming the other way plus it had been a rough day)
Best Deals:
Acai Berry BOGO Free  and Scotch Bubble mailer, used RR to pay- final price $.85
Acai Berry is reg. $9.99 each!
Gillette Fusion Razor $2.99 after coupon and RR
Vitamin Schtick Lip Care FREE after RR
Advil Liquid Gels $.02 MM!!!
Other Items purchased-
Zicam Cold Sore Gel Swab
Valentines Tumbler cup for filler item
Advil PM
Total Spent: $22.55
Total Saved: $26.22
RR left over $9
So really I only spent $13.55 not my best but not to bad for such a emotional and brain exhausting day/week!

Total for all 4 stores: $89.17
Total Saved:$218.02

 I am skipping Rite Aid due to runny low on cash and the deals not being Must Buys, but I may run to Target later in the week for Free J&J Buddies soap!
So how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment