Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old Navy 50% off already clearanced items sale


I just had to check it out since I also was able to print out a 10% off coupon to go on top of the clearance price and additional 50% sale.
So here is what we scored:
22 items for $57.45!!!!

The Kids scored-
4 shirts(3 long sleeved and 1 short sleeve)
1 pair of sleeping pants
2 pairs of reg. pants
1 pair of basketball shorts
2 kids winter hats

I scored-
1 work out top
1 sweater (my favorite score $7.46!!! and it fits like a dream. I wore it today to church!)
4 long sleeve shirts
3 tank tops
2 short sleeve shirts
1 smocked shirt

Ron wasn't able to find anything. The pants he found that he liked weren't on sale and the men's clearance section was lame! Poor Guy!

So I would recommend checking out the Old Navy near you to score some cute clothes for super cheap! Also look for the post I previously posted about visiting the Old Navy site and claiming your additional coupon like I did for the 10% off to make the deals even sweeter! You may be able to get a higher coupon value like 15% off! There were plenty of other items I could have bought for myself but I was trying to keep the overall total due in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment