Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walmart Run 1/17


This run just solidifies why I don't shop or count on the deals being as good as other people publish! But I still did ok!
Here is what I got:
1 Tide Stain Release combo packs 15ct $5 rollback price($2 after coupon)
1 Electrasol 20ct tabs $3.87($1.37 after coupon- was under the impression that the 40ct were on rollback for $2.50 which would have made them free, but my store didn't have any 40ct!)
1 All You Cookbook $12($11 after printable coupon- there are some really good looking recipes in here and some coupons in the back! I can't wait to try some of these!)
1 Duck Tape $1.50($.50 after coupon)- the deal post on another blog was for the one on sale for  $.77 but my coupon wasn't for that one.
1 Post It note $2.44($1.44 after coupon- again a deal gone not as posted. The $.50 one were sold out but still a good price as I use post its a lot)
1 Tyson Refrigerated Grilled Chicken strips $2.50 roll back price($1.95 after coupon-was looking for the beef that I had a coupon for but they didn't have and spotted these when I couldn't find the other)
Total OOP: $20.08
Total Saved: $9.05(coupons)

No comments:

Post a Comment