Sunday, January 17, 2010

Walgreens Run 1/17


I know it isn't much to write home about, but my Walgreens was out of the Sugar Free Thera-flu and my Lipton Tea coupon was expired, so I decided to pass that deal up. Plus, I really don't need anymore Theraflu for awhile! Hee hee!

So here is what I did today at Walgreens:
2 Wet Ones Wipes $2.00 each=$4(Free after coupon and RR earned!!) I have been waiting for a deal to come up, so I can buy these! I love having these in the car for quick cleaning/sanitizing of kids! :-)
2 Lindsay Olives 2 for $4(they were suppouse to be $.99 after in ad coupon but somehow mine ended up being $1.50 each, I guess the subtotal was to low for it to take off the total amount or they have changed their in ad coupons to require 1 per prod. purchased.  either way my end total was so low I didn't notice till now!)
1 Filler Christmas clearance candy $.12
Total OOP: $.41(was $1.36 before I added the filler item. So this is a good example of how using filler items can lower your OOP amount b/c it allows you to use all your coupons and RR). My Lindsay in-ad coupon wasn't working when she scanned it last so I added the filler item and it worked(but not enough as I explained above-oh well!)
Total Saved: $10.46($8.01 in just coupons)

So how did you do? Or did you skip Walgreens all together because of the slow ad week?

No comments:

Post a Comment